What are monster's cheap OSRS GP weaknesses in fighting? Please provide as much detail as possible. Deadly zombies - crush, skeletons who slash, melee warriors wearing plates - crush, melee warriors wearing chain - stab rangers/magers strike.

I don't know what armour would be good for my level. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you for your time. Because you have summoning Ill presume that you're a member. What you're up to. How are you training your strength? I'll assume that you're using Slayer because it's a an excellent workout, if this is the case then try and purchase a black mask/Slayer Helmet or a Bandos Chestplate/Fighter Torso, Bandos Tassets. If you're not able afford the tassets then of course simply buy a normal plateleg.

To wear boots, you can purchase Dragon Boots, gloves try for Barrows Glvoes or , if you cant get them a combat bracelet. Amulets include two chocolates, a fury if you have the cash or glory if your short in money. When it comes to a cape, there's many options, but you should choose the top one that you can. If you're training for strength the most important thing you'll need is a dragon defender . this is what you should be focusing on!

Do you have the option of selling it back in order to pay for a level target, such as 85 herblore? No. If he doesn't have funds at all and there's nothing to trade back. Can you make more $ in the hrs spent on it? Yes. - There's no way you'd be able to make enough cash for BCP in the time required to buy the torso.

In conclusion: Torso is buy OSRS gold not worth purchasing. Period. Should you not have the cash to spend, this is an excellent alternative. The only issue I see in slaying is the tiny reduction in prayer bonuses. The defence bonus loss is minimal. Can you prove it? The average rate of money making is 1m/hr. The inexperienced players about that long to master BA and at that point, you'd have the money for BCP.